17 dec. 2007

Mañana, mañana...

It's only ONE week left 'til christmas! My americanised (I'm NOT using that silly American spelling, BAH) countdown-thing states it's 8 days left, but it's lying. I almost start to panic thinking about it. For once, I almost have all the gifts, but I have like 3 left. or 1. Depends on how one sees it, I guess. Anyway. One week! It feels like I came home from España yesterday. I had planned to figure out what to do with my life this month, but so far I've done nothing. Huh. I'm going to Helsingburgo tomorrow with SB, I had planned to visit school and see if they have thrown away my diploma. But I don't really feel like it. I still haven't even unpacked, after two weeks. Hahah. So therefore, I should get up early tomorrow. (Not 11 O'clock. EARLY.) Have some breakfast, go out for a short walk with Cemma, fix some stuff, take the bus etc etc etc. But we'll see! Or I could do it wednesday. Or in January...

Oh, I saw the last episode of America's Next Top Model today. I really do not like Saleisha, she's so ugly in that haircut. And her pictures are not that good. But I really didn't like the others either. Oh well, cycle 9 was quite dull.

I really should go to bed! Goodnight.

Inga kommentarer: