3 okt. 2008

She and her friends sit at the back of the bus

NEJ!

Jag har suttit och lyssnat på lite musik på YouTube, bara för att. Jag hade lyssnat på några låtar av Mystery Jets, när jag kom till den här: Är det de som har gjort den!? (DUUH) (JA, jag tycker om den här videon, att sångaren ser jätteeländig ut gör den bara ännu bättre!)

En av uppgifterna till min backup class i Logic and meaning:
2a:
Jack: What are you doing in the bathroom?
Jill: I'm washing my hair.

2B:
Jack: Would you like to go out with me tonight?
Jill: I'm washing my hair.

On each occasion Jill replies Jack with the same sentence, so the sentence meaning of her answer must be the same each time. But how is her utterance meaning in B different from her utterance meaning in A?

A: vad annars skulle man göra i badrummet?
B: DISSAD!

Inga kommentarer: